Work or volunteer for us
Work for CSH
Administration Lead for CSH
We are looking for a detail oriented Administration Lead for our growing team.
Full time, £29,000 per annum
Able to travel to meetings in London, Oxford and nationally when necessary
Apply by midnight, Sunday 14 August 2022
Ensuring the smooth running of the team including:
- Setting up regular team meetings
- Keeping track of staff holidays, sick leave and other
- Helping with recruitment admin including filing applications, sending replies and responding to queries
- Writing admin and HR documents
- Helping with HR including induction
- Dealing with external suppliers
- Organising office days once a month
- Preparing agendas, writing minutes for quarterly board of trustee meetings
- Providing additional administration tasks for the CSH team as required
- Finance, working with CSH Finance Director:
- Provide CSH staff with IT support, including the setting up of email addresses, email distribution lists, setting up Microsoft 365 accounts and liase with our external IT support
- Provide support for CSH events using Eventbrite, Zoom and other tools
- Working with the Director and the Programme Leads to ensure administrative processes are smooth across the organisation
Volunteer, intern and elective student placements
CSH has regular intakes of volunteers, interns and elective students who contribute to and develop our work in a number of ways. The descriptions and specifications for each experience is detailed below; click here to see the dates of our upcoming intakes.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a short note with your background, specific project interests and skills, and dates that you are available.
Volunteers have joined from around the world, some for a few months and others for several years. Some have volunteered alongside a regular job, or in retirement. If you would like to help our work, we ask for a minimum commitment of eight hours per week for six months or four days per week for a period of four weeks.
We have unique opportunities for volunteers:
- Collaborate with one of our project leads to maximise the impact of one of our programmes
- Join one of our sustainable specialty fellows to inspire leadership and produce practical changes within the healthcare system
- Manage one of our sustainability networks, identifying and sharing cutting-edge research and events in sustainable healthcare
Internships and electives
Students and recent graduates are invited to learn about sustainability and healthcare as interns or elective students. These experiences are full-time for a period of four to eight weeks, which allows for intensive and focused work enhancing the impact of our sustainability programmes or the opportunity to engage on multiple programmes.
Read our recent interns and elective student placement experiences here.