Registering Your Site
How to register your NHS Forest Site
- Register with the NHS Forest website: (green box on the bottom right hand side of the main page below twitter). Create a user name and password.
- Log on to the NHS Forest website as a site user (top left hand corner of the main page).
- Click on Apply for NHS Forest site (this is in the blue box in the right hand side of the main page below twitter).
- Essential details to add: Site name, postcode, tree count, pictures and a brief description of what you have done at your healthcare site.
- Save your work and we will publish your site which will then show on our map and your trees will be counted in our tree counter.
Any problems, please contact NHS Forest Team